As the new term is approaching, we are recruiting for a term Residential Assistant. If you or any of your friends are interested in becoming an RA please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Closing date for applications is the 11th August 2014.
National College of Ireland's purpose built state-of-the-art campus is located in the heart of Dublin's Financial Services Centre.
The student accommodation consists of 53 apartments offering a total of 286 separate study bedrooms.
The apartments vary in size from 3 to 8 bedroom study units each having en-suite toilet and shower facilities. Each apartment has a generous sized living area, including a fully fitted kitchen/dining area. En-suite study bedroom is fitted with a desk, walk in wardrobe / storage space.
- Study bedrooms providing privacy within a campus environment.
- Modern furnished apartments with en-suite toilet and shower in each study bedroom.
- Tastefully decorated bedrooms throughout.
- Kitchen fitted to a very high standard.
- Washing Machine/Dryer in each apartment.
- Internet access cabled to each study bedroom.
- Secure controlled access to each apartment.
- Free for view satellite connection in all apartment living areas.
- The Campus is well serviced by an excellent public transport network
- Luas Red Line Stop right outside the door. (Mayor Square/NCI Stop)
- 5-10 mins walk from O'Connell Street, Dublin City Centre
- Serviced by two bus routes (151 & 90) and 70 bus routes terminating within the vicinity
- 5-10 mins walk to Tara Station, Pearse Station, and Connolly Station
- Located beside Busaras Bus Terminal which services all country routes
- Located beside Dublin Docklands train station.