you are here: business incubation centre
NCI Business Incubation Centre
The National College of Ireland is committed to developing and supporting stronger links between academia and industry, which are considered by the Government as core to the development of Ireland’s knowledge intensive economy and its future competitiveness. The College’s Research and Enterprise Strategies aim to support the development of such collaboration and linkages, including by: Supporting the development and growth of research projects in the College’s areas of expertise: finance, education and learning technologies with a view to maximising commercial income;
- Incorporating enterprise as a key element of the curriculum across all its third-level educational programmes;
- An active programme of events, including the entrepreneurs uncovered series and leadership seminars;
- Through the incubation centre,supporting the development of knowledge intensive start-up companies;
- Establishing closer collaboration between faculty/student research and incubation companies;
- Ensure that NCI students have opportunities to work with these companies;
- Develop further strategic collaboration around research and commercial activities with industry, business and professional organisations, including training programmes, consultancy and technology transfer.
The College’s Business Incubation Centre, which is located in the heart of International Financial Services Centre in Dublin’s Docklands area is home to a number of knowledge intensive start-up companies working in the areas of finance, education and learning technology industries.
Tel: + 353 1 4498704