you are here: centre for research and innovation in learning and teaching
Centre for Research and Innovation in Learning and Teaching
Improving Learning, Teaching and Assessment Practices at National College of Ireland
- Professional development of faculty through the scholarship of learning and teaching
- Learning innovation and pedagogic design
- Blended learning design and implementation
- Research - digital literacy, usability, blended learning
- Home to our PhD students in technology enhanced learning
Usability Testing in the National E-Learning Laboratory (NELL)
NELL is a research facility specialising in usability testing for human computer interactions. NELL allows researchers to systematically explore and improve the use of learning and knowledge-based technologies
- Find out how NELL can help you understand and improve your User's Experience on our website
- Find out more about what we do in NELL in our BLOG
Research activities at the Centre for Research and Innovation in Learning and Teaching are directed toward the following objectives:
- Study, develop, design and access new models, principles, practices, tools, artefacts and settings arising from the use of technology to support learning.
- Support and promote discourse on the application of e-Learning and blended learning within business, government and education sectors.