you are here: accommodation
National College of Ireland's purpose built state-of-the-art campus is located in the heart of Dublin's Financial Services Centre.
The student accommodation consists of 53 apartments offering a total of 286 separate study bedrooms.
The apartments vary in size from 3 to 8 bedroom study units each having en-suite toilet and shower facilities. Most of the apartments have 4 to 6 study bedrooms.
Each apartment has a generous sized living area, including a fully fitted kitchen/dining area each en-suite study bedroom is fitted with a desk, walk in wardrobe / storage space. Each study bedroom is cabled for internet access.
- Study bedrooms providing privacy within a campus environment.
- Modern furnished apartments with en-suite toilet and shower in each study bedroom.
- Tastefully decorated bedrooms throughout.
- Kitchen fitted to a very high standard.
- Washing Machine/Dryer in each apartment.
- Internet access cabled to each study bedroom.
- Secure controlled access to each apartment.
- Free for view satellite connection in all apartment living areas.
- The Campus is well serviced by an excellent public transport network
- Luas Red Line Stop right outside the door. (Mayor Square/NCI Stop)
- 5-10 mins walk from O'Connell Street, Dublin City Centre
- Serviced by two bus routes (151 & 90) and 70 bus routes terminating within the vicinity
- 5-10 mins walk to Tara Station, Pearse Station, and Connolly Station
- Located beside Busaras Bus Terminal which services all country routes
- Located beside Dublin Docklands train station.
Thank you for your interest in Campus Accommodation at the National College of Ireland. Applications for the academic year 2013/2014 is now open.
The semester fees for 2013/2014 are €2600.00 per semester and there are two semesters in the academic year. This is payable by four equal instalments of €1,300.00 or by 2 instalments of €2600 by cheque, credit card, banker’s draft, standing order or postal order payable to National College of Ireland. A deposit of €300.00 is payable on application. This will be refunded should you not be successful in your application.
Please see below documents for further information on accommodation policies and procedures.
National College of Ireland
Mayor Street, IFSC, Dublin 1, Ireland
Tel: + 353 1 4498 705 / + 353 1 4498 703
Fax + 353 1 4498 760