Position: Administrative Assistant – Early Learning Initiative.
Job Code: NCI 0716
Reporting to: Director of the Early Learning Initiative.
Purpose of Position: Administration of the ELI/ABC Projects
- Director of the Early Learning Initiative.
- ABC Programme Staff
- Early Learning Initiative team.
- National College of Ireland
- Members of ABC consortium
- Stakeholders in the local community, including parents, children and practitioners
- Provide administrative support to the ABC Consortium and working groups, ELI Director and ELI/ABC Programme staff
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent IT skills: Ms Office.
- An energetic, confident, and pro-active individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to produce results to deadlines.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of College personnel, community stakeholders and other outside individuals/organisations
Salary: €12.42 per hour
Contract: Fixed term part-time - Subject to on-going funding
Annual Leave: 8% of hours worked.
Application Process: To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and CV, quoting reference number: NCI0715 to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Friday 28th April 2017.
The successful candidate will be subject to Garda vetting and must not hold any convictions under the Sex Offenders Act 2001.
The functions and responsibilities assigned to the Temporary Administrative Assistant – Early Learning Initiative, are based on the current stated role and objectives of the College. These functions and responsibilities may alter in line with any change in the role and objectives of the NCI.
Equal Opportunities Policy:
National College of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.