Position: CRM Application Support Specialist
Job code: NCI0734
Reporting to: IT Manager
Purpose of the Position:
National College of Ireland (NCI) is seeking to recruit an experienced CRM Application Support Specialist for a fulltime role. The CRM Specialist primary responsibility will be the administration, continued development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and ADX Portal across the College.
The CRM Application Support Specialists must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role and must be familiar with Microsoft Office365 and have SharePoint experience.
- Responsible for the administration of CRM, including development of customisations, workflows, and general support and maintenance.
- Daily management and troubleshooting of the Dynamics and ADX portal environments
- Responsible for management of CRM, and ADX Systems Updates. Participate in end to end system testing including preparation and execution of test scripts.
- Responsible for administration of CRM Licenses to ensure the College has the correct blend of licenses to satisfy needs of the business.
- Responsible for data quality checks and advise departments on data quality issues and oversee remedial actions ensuring quality of data within CRM and implementation of De-Duplication process.
- Responsible for scheduling periodic preventative maintenance checks on both CRM and ADX environments and planning any recommended remediation tasks.
- Responsible for managing the College’s relationship with its CRM Partner
- Monitoring CRM Product enhancements and make recommendations to the business.
- Monitor the volume of storage being consumed by CRM and make recommendations that will drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Collaborate with Schools and individual business users and other key stakeholder to deliver a CRM infrastructure and strategy that meets and supports both College and student requirements.
- Supporting end-users if issues arise related to CRM and Triage issues escalated by Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) prior to escalation to third party support.
- Working as part of the IT Team to resolve issues related to the Ms Dynamics, ADX Portal, whilst recording and promoting procedures using SharePoint.
- Interact with the 1st Line Response Team members where support requests are escalated to them and manage such requests to closure.
- Shared responsibility for application security, user setup and management
- Training end users as required on system processes & reports as required
- Testing & Rollout of new modules & interfaces
- Support CRM work streams within key projects
- IT Manager
- IT Team Lead
- Director of Quality Assurance & Statistical Services
- CRM Partner
- Subject Matter Experts (SME’s)
- School & Individual Business Units
- The ideal CRM Application Support Specialist must hold a degree in ICT or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with a CRM system.
- High levels of analytical ability are needed to work across multiple projects in this role and experience with SharePoint and Office 365 is desirable.
- Strong technical and analytical skills with a systematic working style¸ with a strong attention to detail and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task, the ability to work individually, within a team, and with other groups
- The successful candidate should be competent in the use of report writers specifically Power BI, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation, analytical and design skills – A problem solver.
- Experience of writing procedural documentation for support and training of applications
- Personable, confident with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written across all user levels.
- Playing an integral role in upcoming projects with the opportunity to work across Office365, SharePoint and Integration Technologies etc.
- The successful candidate must be willing to perform cross-functional duties as necessary to support the IT team
- Fluent spoken and written English
Salary: Dependent on experience
Annual Leave: 24 days
Visa: Must hold a valid working visa
Application Process: To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and CV, quoting reference number: NCI0734 and Title of Position to: email@example.com by 5pm, Friday, 11th August 2017.
National College of Ireland’s mission is to change lives through education
Note: The functions and responsibilities of the CRM Application Support Specialist are based on the current stated role and objectives of the College. These functions may alter in line with any change in the role and objectives of the NCI.
National College of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.