Job Title: Marketing Campaign Manager
Reporting to: Director of Marketing
Job Code: NCI0410
Purpose of Position:
As Marketing Campaign Manager this role is responsible for the management and delivery of the college’s marketing campaigns including liaison with our external agencies and service providers. You will facilitate the development and execution of the marketing plan ensuring it is on time and on budget, and ensure an integrated approach across all communication channels and internally within the college to ensure the achievement of business objectives. You will develop and use campaign and key performance indicators and customer insights to continually improve the college’s marketing campaigns.
The role will manage the digital marketing strategy for the college, with responsibility for the management of the college website and social media presence. It will also project manage the college’s marketing publications, working with the graphic designer and all relevant stakeholders.
• Director of Marketing
• Deans of School of Business & Computing
• Programme Directors & Faculty
• Head of Professional Education and Training
• Director of International
• Digital Marketing Executive (reports to this role)
• Marketing Team
• Management and delivery of NCI’s marketing campaigns including liaison with external agencies to ensure campaigns are integrated across all media and internally to deliver business objectives.
• Working with creative and media agencies to develop campaigns that resonate with our customers and stakeholders.
• Day to day budget management of campaign development and production and working with media buyers to plan and schedule media plans.
• Campaign measurement; responsible for tracking and measurement of campaign activity and tracking of agreed KPI’s.
• Gather and interpret customer insights to deliver better marketing results.
• Manage the NCI website considering mobile optimisation, SEO and technical infrastructure.
• Manage digital marketing strategy.
• Manage the integration of the inbound marketing platform through the marketing department.
• Manage the college’s marketing publications by working with the graphic designer and relevant stakeholders.
• Oversee the delivery of the NCI alumni strategy.
• At least 5 years marketing experience is required with experience in developing and implementing effective campaigns across all mediums (ATL, BTL and digital channels) with particularly good understanding of how to interpret and leverage customer insights and track campaigns.
• A strong knowledge of inbound marketing techniques and familiarity with marketing automation programmes.
• Experience in working with media and creative suppliers to produce effective campaigns.
• Highly organised with excellent project management skills and an ability to prioritise workload.
• Ability to work with different groups across the college and manage their internal and external messages to ensure consistency.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Proficient in MS Office and computer packages
• A marketing or related postgraduate qualification.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: €40,200 - €60,300 (Senior Specialist/Supervisor)
Annual Leave: 24 days
Application Process: To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and CV, quoting reference number: NCI0708 to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Friday, 24th March 2017
Note: The functions and responsibilities assigned to the Marketing Campaign Manager are based on the current stated role and objectives of the College. These functions and responsibilities may alter in line with any change in the role and objectives of the NCI.
Equal Opportunities Policy:
National College of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.