Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Job code: NCI0722
Reporting to: Marketing Campaign Manager
Purpose of Position:
The purpose of the role is the execution and delivery of the college’s digital marketing strategy, reporting to the Marketing Campaign Manager and working closely with the PR & Events Executive and Graphic Designer.
The role holder will be responsible for managing the college’s social media presence, and contributing to the delivery of the annual content calendar. The position requires a thorough understanding of social media, content marketing and customer engagement, and requires photography and videography skills for the creation of visual content.
The role also involves maintaining the NCI website on a daily basis, including copywriting, content updates, banner changes and requests from other departments. You will manage content editors from across the college, and maintain the quality of the NCI site using facilities such as Google webmaster and Site Improve.
- Marketing Campaign Manager (reports to)
- Day to day updating and maintenance of the NCI website.
- Reviewing and editing website copy and optimising for SEO.
- Work with web developers to carry out technical SEO amendments and adjustments.
- Creation of optimised landing pages for the purposes of lead generation.
- Creation of email databases for sales team and digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage and grow the college’s social media presence across multiple platforms.
- Create and publish content for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Implement and manage a student digital ambassador programme for NCI.
- Work with the PR & Events Executive to deliver the college’s annual digital content calendar, and to create engaging content that supports the college’s communications and events.
- Photograph and video a range of NCI events.
- Optimise, edit and prepare content for publication.
- Co-ordinate and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Assist with marketing events and external education fairs as required. This can involve occasional evening or weekend work.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in multiple digital marketing disciplines, including social, content, copywriting and email marketing.
- Visual content creation skills including videography and photography.
- A working knowledge of SEO, CRM and SMM principles.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office and computer packages.
- A knowledge of website maintenance and marketing automation programmes would be an advantage.
- A relevant third-level qualification is also desirable.
Salary: €22,613 - €33,668 (Support Band)
Annual Leave: 24 days
Application Process: To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and CV, quoting reference number: NCI0722 and title of position to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Friday, 19th May 2017.
Note: The functions and responsibilities assigned to the Digital Marketing Executive are based on the current stated role and objectives of the College. These functions and responsibilities may alter in line with any change in the role and objectives of the NCI.
Equal Opportunities Policy:
National College of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.