ELI’s Parent Child Home Programme (PCHP), which began with 15 families in 2007, has expanded to 200 families in Dublin, Galway and Limerick. More information on PCHP can be found on: https://www.ncirl.ie/ELI/Strand-1-Early-Learning-0-6-years/Home-Visitor-Programme-PCHP
To successfully manage the expansion of the PCHP, the position of PCHP Senior Specialist is now being filled.
This is an internal position and applications are confined to existing members of the PCHP & ELI Teams
Position: Parent Child Home Programme (PCHP) Senior Specialist – Early Learning Initiative
Job Code: NCI0742
Reporting to: Assistant Director of the Early Learning Initiative.
Purpose of Position: To supervise the implementation of ELI’s PCHP Programme and CRM system
- Assistant Director of the Early Learning Initiative
- PCHP Coordinators and Home Visitors
- Director and Early Learning Initiative team
- ELI Advisory Board, ABC Review Board, PCHP (US) and PCHP Funders
- Other statutory, community and voluntary organisations interested in funding and implementing PCHP
- National College of Ireland
- Support the ELI Management Team in ensuring compliance with PCHP’s contractual commitments and the administrative and financial requirements of Parent Child Home Programme National Centre (US), the Early Learning Initiative and the National College of Ireland
- Business Lead on the PCHP CRM system including the design, testing, collection, analysis and reporting of data for the Parent Child Home Programme.
- Provide training, supervision, mentoring and support to other Parent Child Home Programme Coordinators and Home Visitors, particularly in the use of CRM
- Monitor the budget, stock and accounts for Parent Child Home Programme and CRM system
- Prepare and maintain secure records, reports and/or evaluation data on the programme and participating professionals, children and families
- Prepare presentations, records and reports for PCHP US, Funders, ELI/ABC Boards, conferences and other agencies as required
- Develop the CRM system such that it can be used across all PCHP sites to monitor implementation and evaluate parents and children’s progress.
- Participate in NCI’s CRM Subject Matter Expert Group and support other Departments within NCI, including ELI, to implement CRM
- Liaise with key stakeholders, other Departments within NCI and other statutory, community and voluntary bodies around the development of the Parent Child Home Programme and the CRM system
- Any other duties as assigned by the Director of the ELI.
Skills and Experience required:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- The successful candidate will be a qualified PCHP Coordinator
- Minimum of four years’ experience of working with young children and families in a relevant community setting is required
- Have at least a minimum of four years’ experience of coordinating an Irish PCHP site
- Ability to train, support and encourage PCHP home visitors and coordinators
- Ability to operate as a team player in a cross disciplinary, integrated team, sharing roles and responsibilities
- Excellent leadership, administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of College personnel, community and corporate stakeholders and other outside individuals/organisations
- Flexible approach to work as evening and weekend work may be required
- An energetic, confident and pro-active individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of and skills in CRM and other IT systems
Salary: Senior Specialist/Supervisor Salary Band €40,200 - €60,300
Annual Leave: 24 days
Application Process: To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and CV, quoting reference number: NCI0742 and title of position to: email@example.com by Monday, 16th October 2017.
The successful candidate will be subject to Garda vetting and must not hold any convictions under the Sex Offenders Act 2001.
The functions and responsibilities assigned to the PCHP Senior Specialist – Early Learning Initiative, are based on the current stated role and objectives of the College. These functions and responsibilities may alter in line with any change in the role and objectives of the NCI.
Equal Opportunities Policy:
National College of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer