Reporting to: Commercial Manager
Job Code: NCI0793
Purpose of Position:
The key functions of this position are to receive all incoming calls and visitors to the National College of Ireland’s Main Reception and Research Building and carry out administrative duties as assigned by your line manager.
• Commercial Manager
• Commercial Team
• Facilities Team
• Research Building Companies
• Research Building Clients
• Receive incoming calls/emails and direct them to the right departments
• Greet visitors to the college and Research building
• Provide excellent customer service
• Update staff extension listing and holiday & sick leave
• Preparing Purchase Orders (PO’s) on Sun system
• Book taxis, couriers and record all packages delivered
• Sort post for client companies
• Place stock order for the Research Buildings kitchens and ensure they are stocked and presentable at all time
• Ad hoc room booking using Outlook
• Record all lost property so that it may be returned to its owner
• You will be required to be fully flexible in your position with regards to tasks that may be assigned to you
• Professional telephone manner.
• Excellent customer service skills
Contract: Permanent – Rotating shifts, alternate weeks. (based on a 25-hour week)
8.30am-1.30pm; 1pm-6pm; 3pm -8.00pm
Salary: Support Salary Band €22,840 - €34,005 (pro rata for part-time workers)
Annual Leave: 24 days per annum pro rata
Application Process: To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and CV, quoting reference number: NCI0793 and job title to: email@example.com by 5pm, Wednesday 24th October 2018.
The successful applicant will be subject to Garda Vetting and must not have any convictions under the Sex Offenders Act 2001.
The functions and responsibilities assigned to the Lecturer in Accounting are based on the current stated role and objectives of the College. These functions and responsibilities may alter in line with any change in the role and objectives of the College.
National College of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer