NCI Student Portal - "MyNCIStudent"
Introduction to MyNCIStudent
This is a website that acts as a one-stop-shop for all a students to support their academic life in NCI. MyNCIStudent will provide you with a single point access for all IT Services and college communication and information during your time in NCI.
Information available from MyNCIStudent includes but is not limited to:
- MyCourse: Course Information - Programme guides - Timetables
- Norma Smurfit Library: Information on Library services - access to online research resources
- Exams: Exam Timetables - Exam results
- Student Services & Support: Information on support services for: Learning – Maths – Disability - Student Welfare
- Academic Regulations: Information on NCI's academic policies and procedures including Plagiarism & Code of Discipline
- Student Life: extra-curricular activities and events - Clubs & Societies - Sport & Recreation - Students' Union
- IT Facilities & Services: Online Services - User guides - Factsheets
Some of the Online Services accessible from MyNCIStudent include but not limited to:
- NCI Student Webmail
- Moodle – Course Management System to access your Course Notes
- Citrix –Access to your NCI Desktop, Software Applications and Home Directory
- MyDetails – This service provides you with the ability to view and manage your student record details, register online, view your fee information and course history.
- MyAthens – Online Databases
- MySite – your own customisable area and access to your Student Webmail
Note: Students using Dial-Up Internet connections will experience slowness.
This is your own customisable area of MyNCIStudent, where you can view your NCI Student E-mail Inbox, upload documents, add links etc. To access MySite, click on the link on the top right hand corner of the MyNCIStudent page.