Education Support Fund
What is the ELI Educational Support Fund?
The ELI Educational Support Fund is a €20,000 grant for eligible primary and secondary school students in the Dublin Inner City catchment area. The fund runs from May – December 2018.
Applicants can apply to receive funds to be spent on one of the following:
1. Educational Equipment to be used in school or another educational setting.Examples: books, laptop, art materials, musical instrument.
2. Educational Assessments/Support for a child with Learning difficulties or disabilities. Examples: educational Assessments, speech and language therapy.
3. Extra-Curricular Educational Courses/Activities that serves to improve a student’s performance in a school subject. Examples: language camp, art course, music lessons.
Who can apply?
1. Candidates must be attending a primary (4th class – 6th class) or secondary DEIS school (as set out by the Department of Education) or a local community or voluntary service with priority given to people living in Dublin’s inner city. Any queries about geographical boundaries please email Education Support Fund Administrator: Maja Krpeta by email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You must be in one of the following two categories:
- Primary: 4th to 6th class
- Secondary: 1st to 6th year
3. You must show how you will use the funds provided for your own educational benefit, using the application form attached.
NB. Fulfilling the above criteria is not a guarantee of selection. Please see terms and conditions in the Education Support Fund FAQ information.
- Deadline for applications: Friday 4th May 2018
For further information, please email Education Support Fund Administrator, Maja Krpeta by emailing email@example.com