Services and Facilities
All registered off campus students have full borrowing rights from the NCI Library. All registered off campus students may order copies of relevant books, journal articles or reprints held by the NCI Library.
Once you have requested the books/articles you want to look at, we will post them to you. Any book you borrow will be issued for two weeks. You may request up to five books at any one time. The cost of sending the requested material to you will be borne by the Library. Students must pay for the postage of books being returned to the library. Please allow ten days for delivery of the material you have requested.
You may request information by :
Phone: +353 1 4498590
When requesting any material from the library by phone, or e-mail, you must include the following details:
- Date requested
- Your name and address
- Your daytime phone number
- Your student number
- Your course code
- Your module for which you are requesting the information
- The date after which you no longer require the book(s) or article(s)
- Full details of the book(s) you require: author, title, name of publisher, year of publication.
- Full details of the article(s) you require: author, title of article, name of the journal, issue or part number, volume number and year of publication.
If you wish to use the library in person, borrowing facilities are available to all users carrying a valid NCI student card. It is essential to bring your NCI student card with you if you wish to enter the library and borrow books.