Enterprise Ireland Innovation Vouchers
National College of Ireland can work with you to apply for and utilise the EI Innovation Voucher Initiative. Your organisation could apply for a voucher worth €5,000 to explore a business opportunity or problem with a dedicated research and faculty team at NCI.
We can work with you in several areas of expertise:
- Our Cloud Competency Centre can work on projects in areas such as Cloud Security, Infrastructure Provisioning, Governance and Compliance, High Performance Computing, Data Intensive Applications and much more.
- We can perform usability testing on a website or application through our state of the art usability testing laboratory.
- We can also provide applied research in all areas of e-Learning, Digital media and promoting skills in the workplace through the Centre for Research and Innovation in Learning and Teaching (CRILT).
Write to email@example.com to find out how our School of Computing and School of Business can help you.
Overview of Enterprise Ireland Innovation Voucher Initiative
The EI Innovation Voucher initiative was developed to build links between Ireland's public knowledge providers (i.e. higher education institutes, public research bodies) and small businesses. Innovation Vouchers worth €5,000 are available to assist a company or companies to explore a business opportunity or problem with a registered knowledge provider.
If you wish to apply for an Innovation Voucher, there are two options:
- Standard Applications - open for applications on a semi-competitive call basis (see schedule below).
- 50-50 co-funded Fast Track Applications - may be submitted anytime.
|Open Calls for Innovation Voucher Applications 2014
|Wednesday 15th January, 2014 at 3pm
||Wednesday 29th January, 2014 at 3pm
Further calls will be scheduled during 2014 and will be announced in due course.
NCI can work with you to meet the next deadline and ensure that you get your application submitted to meet the January deadline.
Please note that you do not have to be a client of Enterprise Ireland, nor have an Enterprise Ireland Development Adviser to apply for a voucher.