Below is a list of publications that have been produced by the Early Learning Initiative.
- Ulster Bank Financial Literacy Programme (2017) 'The Smart Money Stories'. Print Depot, Dublin. ISBN 9780905957302 (Written by children aged 4-12 years old)
- Ulster Bank Financial Literacy Programme (2015) 'Sailing on the Saving Seas'. Graviz Design, Kildare. ISBN 0905957350 (Written by children aged 8-10 years old)
- NEYAI Docklands Early Numeracy Project (2014) 'The Money Tree'. Print Depot, Dublin. ISBN 9780905957357 (Written by children under 6 years old)
- Emotional Literacy Book Lets Talk (2018) ISBN 9780905957371
- Early Learning Initiative (2022) Childhood Restored: Anything But Covid ISBN 9780905957517 (An alphabet of
artwork and poems
by primary school
children in the
North East Inner City)
ELI also carries out research to contribute to the early childhood education academic discipline. You can find journal articles, book chapters and conferences in the research section of the NCI site.
ELI Community Newsletter