MBA Students

Our MBA students come from a wide and diverse range of industries, yet have one thing in common – the desire to work hard and progress quickly in their career, whether that’s moving into senior management or perhaps taking the plunge and starting a business of their own.


The MBA attracts a diverse profile of student from all sectors as well as nationalities. Approximately 85 per cent of the students on our MBA course have come from Ireland. The remaining 15 per cent have come from countries such as Poland, Italy, France, Pakistan, India and Russia.


People decide to enrol on an MBA course at all stages of our life. The following chart shows the breakdown of our MBA students’ ages over the years.

Infographic of MBA Students Age Profiles


Typically, our students have five years’ experience at a senior middle management level. To illustrate the diversity of our MBA students, the following are just some of the prestigious companies in which our students work:

Logos of the companies where NCI MBA graduates are employed First row (Left to right): AIB, BNY Mellon, Bank of Ireland, Citibank, Department of Rural and Community Development
Second row (L to R): Deutsche Bank, Enterprise Ireland, Irish Life, J.P. Morgan
Third row (L to R): Mercury Engineering, Microsoft, Mylan, Pfizer
Fourth row (L to R): Paypal, Rabobank, State Street, Three

MBA Stories

Some of our MBA Graduates share their experience of the programme.