Visit our knowledge base or submit a request to our Academic Operations, IT, Exams, Student Services Teams or our Registrar through our new support hub.
The NCI Support Hub is here to answer any queries you may have during your time in NCI.
Whether you are having connectivity issues with your laptop, need assistance with Moodle or require more information about your timetable, the hub aims to provide support and guidance to all students throughout your time in NCI.
Contact NCI Departments
Several NCI departments are available on the Support Hub to answer questions or queries you may have. These include:
- Student Support Services
- Student Experience & Sport
- Central Timetable Office
Submit a Request
Can't find what you are looking for in the hub? Don't worry, simply raise a request on the hub and a staff member of NCI will be in touch to assist you further.
To raise a request:
- Click on Submit a Request on the hub
- Select the department to which your request relates from the list provided
- Provide your email address, a subject title for your request and a description of your request.
- Attachment documents to provide further information for your request if necessary
- Click "Submit" and you're done! A member of the department you selected will be in touch with you as soon as possible