NCI Sport Scholarship Students.
The scholarship initiative is an investment in student potential, which endeavors to tailor performance based components with financial support so students can maintain a dual focus on academic and sporting progression.
Sports scholarships are reserved for full-time registered students who have reached or have the potential to reach a very high level of performance competing at International, National, Inter-provincial or Inter-county level.
Watch the video below to hear from our current sports scholars Stephen Achukwu (basketball) and Adam Leonard (football):
You can also read Kasia and Ethan's scholarship story on our blog.
Applications for a 1 year scholarship are now being accepted from current students of NCI. Applications will be closing on Monday, October 18th 2021.
The sports scholarship package will offer successful students a combination of the following supports to help students realise their potential and achieve their goals:
- Financial Bursary of €2,000
- Annual gym membership including individual training programme
- Personal training sessions with leading fitness professional
- Nutrition and dietary advice with leading fitness consultant
- Sport motivation and peak performance coaching with leading expert
- Academic and learning development advice and on-going support
- Financial support for sport related expense
- Branded athlete pack
How to Apply
You can apply for a Sport Scholarship by completing this online form. If you would like more information on the programme please email email@example.com.