NCI Sport Scholarship Students.
The scholarship initiative is an investment in student potential, which endeavors to tailor performance based components with financial support so students can maintain a dual focus on academic and sporting progression.
Sports scholarships are reserved for full-time registered students who have reached or have the potential to reach a very high level of performance competing at International, National, Inter-provincial or Inter-county level.
Watch the video below to hear from our current sports scholars Stephen Achukwu (basketball) and Adam Leonard (football):
Each scholarship is awarded for a three year period, subject to application criteria and conditions.
The sports scholarship package will offer successful students a combination of the following supports to help students realise their potential and achieve their goals:
- Financial Bursary of €2,000
- Annual gym membership including individual training programme
- Personal training sessions with leading fitness professional
- Nutrition and dietary advice with leading fitness consultant
- Sport motivation and peak performance coaching with leading expert
- Academic and learning development advice and on-going support
- Financial support for sport related expense
- Branded athlete pack
How to Apply
Complete our Sport Scholarship Form to submit your application.
As part of your application, we ask that all applicants send their supporting references to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and 'Sport Scholarship Application' in the subject of the email.
Please note that Sports Scholarship students can also avail of a reduction of up to 30 points across all full-time CAO courses.
If you have any queries or would like an update on your application, please email email@example.com.