NCI Sport Scholarship Students.
The scholarship initiative is an investment in student potential, which endeavors to tailor performance based components with financial support so students can maintain a dual focus on academic and sporting progression.
Sports scholarships are reserved for full-time registered students who have reached or have the potential to reach a very high level of performance competing at International, National, Inter-provincial or Inter-county level.
Watch the video below to hear from our current sports scholars Stephen Achukwu (basketball) and Adam Leonard (football):
You can also read Kasia and Ethan's scholarship story on our blog.
The sports scholarship package will offer successful students a combination of the following supports to help students realise their potential and achieve their goals:
- Financial Bursary of €2,000
- Concession of 30 points when applying for a course in NCI.
- Annual gym membership including individual training programme
- Personal training sessions with leading fitness professional
- Nutrition and dietary advice with leading fitness consultant
- Sport motivation and peak performance coaching with leading expert
- Academic and learning development advice and on-going support
- Financial support for sport related expense
- Branded athlete pack
How to Apply
You can make an application by completing the below application form. Please note that the deadline for applications are June 1st 2023.
Apply for our Sports Scholarship here.
If you would like more information on the programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.