NCI Sport Scholarship Students
The scholarship initiative is an investment in student potential, which endeavours to tailor performance based components with financial support so students can maintain a dual focus on academic and sporting progression.
Sports scholarships are reserved for full-time registered students who have reached or have the potential to reach a very high level of performance competing at International, National, Inter-provincial or Inter-county level.
Watch the video below to hear from our current sports scholars Stephen Achukwu (basketball) and Adam Leonard (football):
Each scholarship is awarded for a three year period, subject to application criteria and conditions.
The sports scholarship package will offer successful students a combination of the following supports to help students realise their potential and achieve their goals:
- Financial Bursary of €2,000
- Annual gym membership including individual training programme
- Personal training sessions with leading fitness professional
- Nutrition and dietary advice with leading fitness consultant
- Sport motivation and peak performance coaching with leading expert
- Academic and learning development advice and on-going support
- Financial support for sport related expense
- Branded athlete pack
Sports Scholarship students can also avail of a reduction of up to 30 points across all full-time CAO courses.
Our Sport Scholarship Applications will be open on February 1st. To be kept up to date on the application process email firstname.lastname@example.org.