The scheme matches HR professionals from industry with students taking NCI's Masters in Human Resource Management.
The programme provides students with:
- A valuable insight into working life and the skills and attributes required in an ever-changing labour market
- An insight into a particular area within HR and possible career paths within it
- An opportunity to identify and improve their employability skills.
- Advice and guidance with career planning and the transition from college to work
- Practical tips on planning a successful job search strategy and performing at interviews.
- An opportunity to build their professional network