IT Facilities and Services
The NCI IT Department have responsibility for the provision of Information Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure and services to meet the needs of the Colleges diverse user population. The IT Department are responsible for ensuring that all systems and related technology are available and operating in an efficient & secure manner.
NCI’s IT Department provides a number of computing and networking services, including;
- Network, Server and User Account Management
- Provision of Desktop PCs and required software and applications to users.
- IP Telephony Services
- Provision of Public and Private Cloud infrastructure to Students as required.
- Provision of relevant IT Support Services to Students, Staff & Faculty, Business Incubation Clients and Commercial Events
- The college has high-speed access to the Internet. This service is provided through HEAnet, the National Education and Research Internet Service Provider
IT Facilities available to Registered Students