This computing course aims to produce high-quality, technically competent, innovative graduates that will become leading practitioners in the field of data analytics.
Upon completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Conduct independent research and analysis in the field of data analytics
- Formulate and implement a novel research idea using the latest industry practices
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of data analysis, statistics, and the tools, techniques and technologies of data analytics utilised in both technical and business contexts
- Critically assess and evaluate business and technical strategies for data analytics
- Develop and implement effective business and technical solutions for data analytics
- Critically appreciate ethical and data governance issues relevant to data analytics