This course is being offered under Springboard+ and the Human Capital Initiative (HCI) for free for jobseekers and for a nominal fee for applicants in employment. See the Springboard+ tab below for more information and to find out how to apply for this course.
Application Deadline: 19/08/2020
Course Start Date: 28/09/2020
End Date: 31/12/2021
Cybersecurity is an essential need for a modern society in which information technology and services pervade every aspect of our lives. The Cybersecurity field has the fastest growth rate while the labour market encounters a severe workforce shortage.
As a graduate of the course you will be able to:
- Conduct independent research and analysis in the cybersecurity domain including secure application design, development and testing within a given context e.g. web, cloud computing, and forensic investigation
- Demonstrate practical skills and expert knowledge of technologies and tools that support cryptanalysis, application and service vulnerability detection and patching, security incidents detection and log file analysis
- Critically evaluate the design and implementation and evaluation of a research idea
- Analyse and evaluate the legal, ethical and economic ramifications of developing secure applications and services
- Communicate effectively to a range of audiences in both written and verbal media and undertake self- learning in order to acquire new knowledge
Click the link above to access the course page on the Springboard+ website for further information and to apply.