This computing course aims to produce high-quality, technically competent, innovative graduates that will become leading practitioners in the field of data analytics.
Upon completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Conduct independent research and analysis in the field of data analytics.
- Formulate and implement a novel research idea using the latest industry practices.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of data analysis, statistics, and the tools, techniques and technologies of data analytics utilised in both technical and business contexts.
- Critically assess and evaluate business and technical strategies for data analytics.
- Develop and implement effective business and technical solutions for data analytics.
- Critically appreciate ethical and data governance issues relevant to data analytics
This programme is part-funded by ICT Skillnet, visit the last tab below for further information on the discount available for member companies. Applications under this funding should be made on the ICT Skillnet website.
This programme is run through NCI and funded by Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet.