This course aims to produce technically competent, innovative graduates that will become leading practitioners in the field of data analytics. Upon completion, graduates will be able to:
- Conduct independent research and analysis in the field of data analytics
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of data analysis and statistics, and the tools, techniques and technologies of data analytics utilised in both technical and business contexts
- Critically assess and evaluate business and technical strategies for data analytics
- Develop and implement effective business and technical solutions for data analytics
- Critically appreciate ethical and data governance issues relevant to data analytics
This course is funded under the Springboard+ initiative, click on the Springboard+ tab below for more information.