NCI On-Campus Accommodation
NCI is located in Dublin city centre and our campus accommodation is very popular with students from NCI and other colleges and universities. We have a limited number of rooms reserved for NCI International Students, so we strongly recommend that you consider this option and reserve your place as soon as possible.
Overview of NCI On-Campus Accommodation
|Why choose NCI accommodation?
- Location - a great location, as you are in the centre of the IFSC (International Financial Services Centre) which is in the docklands area Dublin City. Also, you are only a few minutes away from your classroom/library/gym and the students union.
- Privacy - you have your own bedroom, bathroom and study area.
- Meet and live Irish and and International Students - you will share a living room / kitchen with other students from Ireland and around the world.
- Security - there is 24 hour security on campus.
- Each bedroom has a single bed, duvet and pillow.
- Each living room has a fully fitted kitchen for cooking and a washing machine is also provided.
- Wired internet access is available in your bedroom (not wifi).
- A detailed inventory list of what is included is available on the Accommodation office page.
|What's not included?
- Bed linen and towels are not included.
- The cost of electricity is not included and we recommend that you budget approximately €10 per person/per week which also covers the cost of heating and hot water for the apartment.
|How many students share each apartment?
- Apartments are made up of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 Bedrooms.
- Rooms are allocated by the accommodation office and if possible they will try to accommodate specific requests for friends who wish to share an apartment.
|How much does it cost?
The total cost for 40 weeks On Campus Accommodation is €5,800 + *€300 security deposit, which must be paid as follows:
*When you leave the apartment €245 of your deposit is returned to you as €55 covers insurance
- €3,030 to secure your place before you arrive which includes a *deposit of €300
- €1,450 must be paid by 2 November 2015
- €1,450 must be paid by 1 February 2016
|Are there any extra costs?
The cost of electricity is not included and we recommend that you budget approximately €10 per person / per week which also covers the cost of heating and hot water for the apartment.
|Are there terms and conditions for on-campus accommodation?
Yes, all residents of NCI's on-campus accommodation must agree to the terms and conditions of occupancy which you must read and accept. You will also have to sign a letting agreement when moving in to campus accommodation.
|How to book.
- Once you have paid your tuition fees and applied for your student visa (if applicable) you can apply for On Campus Accommodation.
- Rooms are limited and rooms can be only be secured when payment has been received.
- To secure On-Campus Accommodation you must make the payment of €3200
|When can I move in?
The contract for on-campus accommodation is for 40 weeks and there are two move in dates:
- Move in date 1 is from 29 August to 5 September 2015 and you must move out by 4 June 2016.
- Move in date 2 is from 6th September 2015 and you must move out by 11 June 2016.