Due to our small class sizes, places are limited on all courses. It is important that, to avoid disappointment, you confirm your place (with your full tuition fee payment) as soon as you can.
Confirm your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Confirm Your Place
Places are only confirmed when you pay your tuition fees in full. The college does not operate a deposit system, so partial payments of tuition fees does not guarantee a place on a course. Applicants who make partial payments should note the NCI refund policy.
For guidance on how to pay your tuition fees please take a look at How to Pay options.
Defer Your Place
We understand that applicants circumstances can change, which can lead to a change in their study plans. Please read the below information carefully to understand the NCI deferral process.
Offer holders have made an application to NCI and not confirmed / secured a place yet. They may have a conditional or unconditional offer. They may have made partial payments but have not met the tuition fee threshold required to secure a place.
In this instance applicants are permitted to defer their place to the next available intake. Please note that once deferred your place is still not secured until you meet the tuition fee threshold required to secure a place.
Confirmed Place Holders
Confirmed Place Holders have an NCI fees receipt to confirm they have made sufficient payment to secure a place. They may have a conditional or unconditional offer. They have not travelled to Ireland or completed Registration to start at NCI.
Deferral Process for Offer Holders and Confirmed Place Holders
- Deferrals can only be processed if the applicants preferred intake is open for applications.
- Deferrals can only be processed if there is available capacity in the preferred deferred intake.
- Applicants, who defer their place, will retain the standard academic scholarship listed on the offer letter.
- Prestige scholarships (e.g 50% Masters programme scholarships) will not be deferred. Applicants will need to re-apply for any additional scholarships and may not be successful in securing the scholarship for a second time.
- If an applicant defers their place and subsequently withdraws they can apply for a refund. However, applicants should be familiar with the refund policy as an administration charge will apply.
- If the application was submitted via an agent the applicant must complete the deferral form and return to their agent, along with a copy of the offer letter and their fee receipt(s). The agent must submit an application for the deferred intake online. If there is available capacity in the preferred deferred intake a new offer letter and updated fee receipt will be issued.
- For applicants who applied directly please complete the deferral form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is available capacity in the preferred deferred intake a new offer letter and updated fee receipt will be issued.