Due to our small, intimate class sizes, places are limited on all courses. It is important that, to avoid disappointment, you confirm your place are soon as you can.
Confirm your place as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Confirm Your Place
Places are only confirmed when you pay your tuition fees in full. For guidance on how to pay your tuition fees please take a look at How to Pay options. The college does not operate a deposit system, so partial payments of tuition fees does not guarantee a place on a course.
Defer Your Place
Covid-19 Important information – due to the health emergency applicants for the September 2020 intake can defer their place to the next available intake for the programme, without having made any payments.
- Applicants are permitted to defer their place, once and only if they have made a payment of no less than €1000.
- Applicants, who defer their place, will retain the standard academic scholarship that is available for the next intake and any additional scholarship will be reassessed.
- If an applicant defers their place, has made a payment and subsequently withdraws they can apply for a refund. However, applicants should be familiar with the refund policy as an administration charge may apply.
- If your application was submitted via an agent please complete the deferral form and return to your agent, along with a copy of your offer letter and any fee receipt(s). Your agent will then need to submit an application for the deferred intake online on your behalf.
- For applicants who applied directly please complete the deferral form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org