Share a Graduation Message
As we're celebrating graduation virtually, we wanted to have a space where you could easily share a message with your classmates and lecturers. You can post a college memory, give someone a special mention or share what you're thankful for. Friends and family members of graduands can send their congratulations and well wishes by following the instructions below.
How to Post on our Social Media Wall
Follow the steps below to get involved in the conversation:
- Post a public photo on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter
- Include #NCIGrad2021 in the text of your post
- Once we approve your post, it will show on the wall
Tag us in your LinkedIn posts and we will share it to our social media wall. If you don't have a profile on social media, you can email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to post your message and photo to the wall.
How to Access our Graduation Instagram Filter
Access our special graduation filter on Instagram by following these steps:
- Visit the @NCIRL profile on your smartphone
- From the grid, swipe left twice and you'll see the filter under the smiley face icon
- Tap the NCI Grad 21 filter then select the 'Try It' button
- Record your message or take a photo and post it to your own Instagram Stories
How to Access our Graduation Snapchat Lens
Here are the steps to use our graduation Snapchat lens:
- Click this link on your smartphone to open Snapchat or open the app on your phone and search 'NCI Grad 21'
- Select 'Take a Snap' then follow the instructions on-screen
- Record a message or take a photo to share it with your friends
Enjoy and don't forget to include #NCIGrad2021 in your posts.