Associate Faculty (Adult Education and Workforce Education)
Director of Learning & Teaching
Purpose of Position:
NCI intends to launch two BA in Learning and Development programmes in Early Childhood Education (ECE) and in Adult and Workforce Education (AWE) in September 2015. To support this initiative the College is recruiting Associate Faculty with experience and expertise, including higher education teaching experience, in the following subject areas:
- Adult Education,
- Workforce Learning and Development,
- Methods and practices of Teaching and Learning Development,
- Personal and Professional Development.
- Teaching skills
- Level 9 qualification in Adult or Workplace Education
- Experience of teaching in higher education
- Sectorial knowledge of the sector – adult and workforce education
- Ability to prepare course material and programme documentation
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Adherence to professional standards of teaching
Rate of Pay: Associate Faculty rates
Position: Fixed term contract
Hours: Part time teaching hours are allocated each semester
To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and CV, quoting reference number: NCI0625 to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Friday 29th May 2015.
The functions and responsibilities assigned to the Associate Faculty (Adult Education) are based on the current stated role and objectives of the College. These functions and responsibilities may alter in line with any change in the role and objectives of NCI
Equal Opportunities Policy:
The National College of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.