Position: Early Learning Initiative – Project Administrator
Job Code: NCI0740
Reporting to: Assistant Director of Early Learning Initiative
Purpose of Position: Administration of the Early Learning Initiative, EU and Area Based Childhood (ABC) Programmes
- Assistant Director of the Early Learning Initiative.
- Early Learning Initiative team.
- National College of Ireland
- Members of ABC consortium
- Stakeholders in the local community, including parents, children and practitioners
- Provide administrative support to the ABC Consortium and working groups, ELI Director and ELI/ABC Programme staff
- Organisation of and secretary to the ELI/ABC Consortium; Working Group and other meetings
- Accounting for income and expenditure within the NCI/Early Learning Initiative framework and the requirements of the EU, Pobal and CES
- Prepare and maintain records, reports and/or evaluation data on the programmes and participating professionals, children and families
- Communicating the work of the ELI/ABC including social media, newsletter etc.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including ABC Consortium, EU Partners, Pobal, CES, other Departments within NCI and other statutory, community and voluntary bodies around the development of the ELI, EU and ABC Programmes
- Provide information as required to the ELI Director and NCI’s Finance Department for EU and ABC returns and budgets
- Any other duties as assigned by the ELI Director and Assistant Director
Skills and Experience required:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent IT skills: Ms Office.
- An energetic, confident, and pro-active individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to produce results to deadlines.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of College personnel, community stakeholders and other outside individuals/organisations
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Contract Type: This is a one-year fixed term full time position subject to ongoing funding
Annual Leave: 24 days per annum (pro rata)
The successful candidate will be subject to Garda Vetting and must not hold any convictions under the Sex Offenders Act 2001.
Application Process: To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and CV, quoting reference number NCI0740-: to: email@example.com by 5pm on Friday, September 29, 2017. Applicants must be available for interview the week of October 9, 2017.
Note: The functions and responsibilities assigned to the Development Manager are based on the current stated role and objectives of the College. These functions and responsibilities may alter in line with any change in the role and objectives of the NCI.
Equal Opportunities Policy: National College of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.