NCI On Campus for September 2019
NCI reserve 100 On Campus rooms for International Students and the booking period for these rooms is in July.
On 1 July at 10am (Irish Time) this page will be updated with a link for international students to book On Campus Accommodation for the September 2019 Intake. We expect the rooms to fill very quickly so before making your booking you must ensure that you have the following;
1. An unconditional offer
2. Paid your tuition fees in full
3. Be ready to pay the booking fee and first instalment of rent in July
On Campus Fees
The fee is €7,700 for 39 weeks On Campus accommodation and this must be paid with three payments:
1. €400 booking fee. This must be paid to create your booking and can ONLY be paid by credit card.
2. €3850 secures the room booking and must be paid into the NCI bank account by 31 July.
This payment can be paid by credit card or Transfer Mate (formally known as PaytoStudy) or Bank Transfer and MUST be paid in plenty of time to reach the NCI bank account by 31 July. Late payments will result in the booking being cancelled.
3. €3450 to be paid by 20 November.
This payment can be paid by credit card or TransferMate (formally known as Pay to Study) or Bank Transfer
On Campus Rooms - Some Details
- The lease is for 39 Weeks
- The move in date is from 7 September 2019
- The move out date is 6 June 2020
- The rent includes utilities (light, heat and hot water) - this is subject to fair usage policy.
The page will be updated with more details on the booking process in May2019. International Students will also have the opportunity to join Webinars in June to get more information and to ask questions.