Repeat registration 2019-2020
Guidelines for registering to repeat a full year or individual modules at NCI.
Autumn/Repeat Assessment Registration 2019-2020
Students must fill out a Repeat Registration Form by the deadline of 4pm Wednesday 8th July 2020.
Semester One 19/20 Repeats:
• A fee of €125 Registration + €50 per module is applicable to Semester One repeats
• Payment for Semester One repeats will be completed by students online from 15th July 2020, students will be notified via email once the payment can be completed on MyDetails.
Semester Two 19/20 Repeats:
• Fees are not applicable to Semester Two repeats
• You are not required to register if you have received a deferral for a Semester Two assessment
• Registration is required if you have failed/did not attempt/passed but wish to retake a Semester Two assessment
Please review the applicable FAQ Document below regarding Autumn/Repeat Assessment session:
School of Business
School of Computing - September Start Students
School of Computing - January Start Students
Repeat By Attending - Undergraduate Students (Full-time)
Students who have attempted the repeat assessment in the August exam session and are unsuccessful are required to repeat by attending in the 2019/2020 Academic year. Please note that the fees are as follows:
|Repeat 1 module
|Repeat 2 modules
|Repeat 3 modules
|Repeat 4 modules
|Repeat 5 modules
|Repeat 6 modules or more
Repeat Registration Forms
Students must fill out a Repeat Registration Form or the Repeat By Attending Registration Form and return it along with the appropriate fee.
Repeat by Attending - Undergraduate Students (Part-time)
*capped at course fee
Repeat by Attending - Postgraduate Students (Full-time & Part-time)
*capped at course fee, excluding Dissertation/Final Project
*Research Methods module is included in the above price