Calling Chinese Students! Join NCI's China Vlog Contest and showcase your student experience at NCI
Share your experience in Ireland, NCI and win prizes!
NCI China is looking for Chinese students and alumni who want to share their experiences in Ireland and NCI. The vlogs can cover a variety of topics, such as campus life, reflections on studying abroad, study experiences, hobbies, and more.
Videos should be related to your life in Ireland as an International student or alumni, NCI and in Chinese! The competition will run until the Friday, 8th March 2024.
Learn more about the contest details below, participate and win prizes!
Eligibility: NCI's Chinese students and alumni are eligible to participate.
- Vlog Content: Students' vlogs can share videos about campus life, reflections on studying abroad, study experience, hobbies, etc. It is recommended that it should be related to NCI. It is best for alumni to share their post-graduation work life as Testimony. Answering questions, such as how to get a job offer in Ireland (whether NCI courses and Career Team play a role), some insights and interesting things about your day to day work life, some changes in life after working, etc.
- Vlog Duration: 3-5mins
- Vlog Orientation: Horizontal or Vertical (up to your preference)
- Other requirements: The video must begin with a self-introduction by the student (for example, name, your course and the class year)
- Number of vlogs: There is no limit. Each student can provide as many number of videos.
Special note: Since all participating video materials will also be used for NCI social media promotion, it is entirely up to the student to choose whether to be featured. In line with protecting students' privacy, we will obtain the student's consent before using the video for social media. Each student's work will not be added, removed or even edited.
Sending your Vlog
Participants should send their videos to the email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. If the video is too large to send, a cloud/network disk link is acceptable.
The deadline to send your videos is Friday, 8th March 2024.
Judging and Awards
- One first prize winner: €50 gift voucher
- Two second prize winners: €25 gift voucher
- Three third prize winners: €15 gift voucher
Please note: All students participating in the NCI Vlog Contest will receive an NCI goodie bag for participation.
We encourage students to display their Vlogs on their social media accounts or any other platform accounts. After the competition's deadline, we will give a voucher reward of 15 euro based on the corresponding data.
- Maximum number of viewers: €15
- Maximum valid comments: €15
- Maximum number of retweets/forwards: €15
- Most likes: €15
Judging Panel: The NCI International Department will determine the winner and runners up based on the video content in February.