The Career Bridge mentoring programme run by the Careers Office in National College of Ireland has been designed as part of NCI’s campaign to enhance the employability skills of our students and improve the overall career prospects of our graduates.
The scheme will match HR professionals from industry with students taking NCI's Masters in Human Resource Management.
The programme will provide students with:
- A valuable insight into working life and the skills and attributes required in an ever-changing labour market.
- An insight into a particular area within HR and possible career paths within it.
- An opportunity to identify and improve their employability skills.
- Advice and guidance with career planning and the transition from college to work.
- Practical tips on planning a successful job search strategy and performing at interviews.
- An opportunity to build their professional network