Our vision & values
Learn about our mission statement, our vision and our values as a college.
To change lives through education.
NCI will provide an inspiring educational experience that is innovative, responsive and enterprise focused.
- Inclusive - we strive to break down barriers in third-level education; we value diversity and inclusiveness in all that we do; we provide the support that people need to participate fully in life at NCI
- Community - we are an interdependent learning community that shares a common set of principles where individuality and freedom of thought and expression are valued; each of us is encouraged to fulfil our ambition and realise our potential
- Integrity - in our individual and collective roles, we take responsibility and are accountable for our actions; we demonstrate respect and mutual regard for each other
- Dynamic - we are responsive to the needs of our students, colleagues and partners and an ever-changing society; we act in an innovative and flexible manner
- Learner Centred - we place the learner at the heart of everything we do; our combined energies are focused on their individual and collective, life-long needs
- Excellence - as an institution, we aspire to professional excellence in everything we do; we foster excellence in our learners through their learning experiences