This programme will appeal to computer science or engineering graduates, ICT industry practitioners, system administrators and those with an interest in gaining practical experience in cloud computing.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Conduct independent research and analysis in the field of cloud computing
- Formulate and implement a novel research idea using the latest industry practices
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of application development, systems programming, parallel and distributed computing and the tools, techniques and technologies of cloud computing utilised in both technical and business contexts
- Critically, assess, evaluate and communicate business and technical strategies for cloud computing
- Develop and implement effective business and technical solutions for cloud computing
- Critically asses and evaluate security, privacy and ethical issues associated with the storage, transfer and processing of data on private and public cloud infrastructures