Learn more about National College of Ireland's EDI aims and goals and meet the team who help deliver the EDI strategy.
NCI is committed to changing lives through education.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at NCI
At National College of Ireland, we strive to promote a culture of excellence through mainstreaming the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into all college activities, policies and planning. Further details can be found in our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
National College of Ireland aims to:
- Promote equality and ensure non-discrimination for all staff in relation to all aspects of employment
- Take positive action where appropriate to assist in advancing equality in employment and college activities to address under-representation
- Promote equality in education for all students across the education cycle, providing an excellent education for all, and enabling all students to maximise their potential
- To take positive action in education to address widening participation and under-representation as appropriate
- Protect the human rights of all staff, students, associated persons and visitors
- Ensure compliance with legislation and adherence to standards of best practice and to eliminate unlawful discrimination
- Provide processes for complaints and investigation
Meet the EDI Team
If you need to contact the EDI team, please find contact details below: