||Leads to entry into
|Certificado de Ensino Medio with high grades plus the ‘Vestibular or PAS’
|Possibly year 1 of Bachelors degree
|A recognised International Foundation course from an Irish/UK institution. Entry requirements vary but we normally ask for between 60 percent and 65 percent
|Year 1 of Bachelors degree
|One year of university studies at a recognised Brazilian institution.
||Year 1 of Bachelors degree
|Nível Tecnológica (Post 1996 reform)
||Possibly year 2 of Bachelors degree
Entry onto Postgraduate programmes
If you are applying for a Masters (e.g. MA, MSc, MBA) programme at NCI, you will be required to meet the English Language Requirements and will typically have one of the following qualifications:
- Bacharel/Licenciado/Professional title (4 years or more) with a minimum grade of 6.5 (depending on the institution and course applied for)
- Bachelor degree from a recognized institution with an award of 2.2 or higher, depending on subject area
- If you have five to seven years relevant work experience, we may consider you without a Bachelor degree on an individual basis for some Masters programmes.
NCI has welcomed students from overseas for a number of years and strives to provide the necessary advice and guidance to help make your arrival in the Ireland and Dublin as easy as possible. NCI has developed an extensive overseas representative network offering enquirers and applicants a variety of services:
- Counselling in programmes of study and academic issues
- Resources and information on courses, accommodation, finance, scholarships and life in Dublin
- Help with applying to the College and assistance throughout the application process
- Information and advice on NCI’s progression links and partners in your country
- Assisting with the visa application process
- Pre-departure advice for students travelling to the Ireland
Our representatives in your country
NCI does not currently work with agents or representatives from your country.
If you have any queries about study at NCI, would like to be informed about forthcoming events or are planning to visit us, please email us at email@example.com