NCI's student accommodation facilities are located in the heart of the IFSC, adjacent to Dublin City Centre.
NCI students looking at a Dublin Luas map
National College of Ireland's purpose built state-of-the-art campus is located in the heart of Dublin's Financial Services Centre. The student accommodation consists of 53 apartments offering a total of 286 separate study bedrooms. The apartments vary in size from three- to eight-bedroom study units, each having en-suite toilet and shower facilities. Each apartment has a generous-sized living area, including a fully fitted kitchen/dining area. Each en-suite study bedroom is fitted with a desk, walk-in wardrobe/storage space.
- The Campus is well serviced by an excellent public transport network
- The Luas Red Line Stop right outside the door (Mayor Square/NCI Stop)
- Accommodation is only 5-10 mins walk from O'Connell Street, Dublin City Centre
- Serviced by two bus routes (151 & 90) and 70 bus routes terminating within the vicinity
- 5-10 mins walk to Tara Station, Pearse Station, and Connolly Station
- Located beside Busaras Bus Terminal which services all country routes
- Located beside Dublin Docklands train station.