Position: Temporary Part-time, CPD Administrator
Part Time: October 2018 – Feb 2019 (2.5 days per week)
Reporting to: NCI Director of Marketing
Job Code: NCI 0784
Purpose of Position:
National College of Ireland currently operates a Continuous Professional Development (CPD) system for holders of certain retail financial services designations. Designation holders have to register CPD learning events on a computerised system and these are marked against their CPD record. This role will administer the recording of CPD events coming in from designation holders and will compile final reports at the end of the CPD year for each student.
Reports to - Director of Marketing
• Log CPD events from other professional bodies/organisations on the CPD system.
• Update CPD member records where required.
• Send out communications by emails and answer queries from students about their CPD records.
• Compile end of year CPD reports for designation holders using the online CPD system. Administer and maintain the CPD database accurately.
• Strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
• Computer proficiency in MSWord, Excel and Outlook and a familiarity with database and computerised systems
• A knowledge of CPD, financial services would be advantageous.
Salary: Support Band €22,840 to €34,005
Annual Leave: 24 Days pro-rated
Contract: This is a temporary position from October 2018 to February 2019.
Hours: 2.5 days per week. There is some flexibility over how these are delivered.
Application Process: To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and CV, quoting reference number: NCI 0784 and job title to: email@example.com by 5pm, Wednesday 12th Sep 2018.
National College of Ireland’s mission is to widen participation in higher education and unlock each student's potential. The College offers students the opportunity to acquire the skills and self-confidence to change their lives, contribute to a knowledge based economy and become responsible, active citizens.
The functions and responsibilities assigned to the CPD Administrator, are based on the current stated role and objectives of the College. These functions and responsibilities may alter in line with any change in the role and objectives of the NCI.
National College of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer