Information regarding Examination Dates for the year can be accessed on the Academic Calendar
Semester One Examinations
The Semester One Exam Timetable is now available. Online exams will take place from Tuesday 5 January - Saturday 16 January 2021 - Full-time and part-time students are expected to sit exams in the morning, afternoon and evening sessions.
Semester Two Examinations
Friday 7 May - Saturday 22 May 2021 - Full-time and part-time students are expected to sit online exams in the morning, afternoon and evening sessions.
The timetable can be found here: Semester Two Exam Timetable May 2021
The above exams will be held on Moodle, students in the above courses will be contacted regarding each exam. For any modules not on this timetable, please contact your lecturer or programme coordinator regarding information on your terminal assessments.
Autumn / Repeat Examinations
Thursday 12 August - Saturday 28 August 2020 - Full-time and part-time students are expected to sit online exams in the morning, afternoon and evening sessions.
- Students are not permitted to request changes to the exam dates and times - requests will not be accommodated
- Students must check their timetable on a regular basis (i.e. daily) should any changes occur by the Exams Office only
- No in person or face to face terminal examinations will take place during the 2020/2021 academic year
- Alternative assessment
arrangements will apply during the 2020/2021 academic year
- Students can repeat an assessment taken under alternative assessment arrangements without academic or financial penalty
- Students can defer an assessment until in person terminal examinations are reinstated if they wish. Find out more information on applying for a deferral.