The International Office provides a wide-ranging support service for key aspects of the college's internationalisation strategy. The International Office is headed up by our Director and is made up of Regional Managers, our International Officers and Student Peer Mentors.
Our key roles cover:
- International student recruitment
- Student exchanges and study abroad
- Specialist support services for students, staff and academic visitors from overseas
- Relationships with overseas partners
- Engagement with overseas sponsoring organisations
- Multinational education initiatives
- Management of our overseas’ offices
- Delivery of curriculum on joint programmes
General enquiries: email@example.com
Student queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For individual staff contact details, please use our staff listing A-Z.
To keep up to date with the latest news from the International Office, follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.