Position: CRM Application Support Specialist
Job code: NCI 0739
Reporting to: IT Manager
Purpose of the Position:
National College of Ireland (NCI) is seeking to recruit CRM Application Support Specialist for a fulltime role. The CRM Specialist primary responsibility will be the administration, continued development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and ADX Portal across the College.
The CRM Application Support Specialists must have a minimum of one years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar and must be experienced with Microsoft Office365.
- Responsible for the administration of CRM, including development of customisations, workflows, and general support and maintenance.
- Daily management and troubleshooting of the Dynamics and ADX portal environments
- Responsible for management of CRM, and ADX Systems Updates.Responsible for administration of CRM Licenses to ensure the College has the correct blend of licenses to satisfy needs of the business.
- Responsible for data quality checks and advise departments on data quality issues and oversee remedial actions ensuring quality of data within CRM.
- Responsible for scheduling periodic preventative maintenance checks on both CRM and ADX environments and planning any recommended remediation tasks.
- Responsible for managing the College’s relationship with its CRM Partner
- Monitoring CRM Product enhancements and make recommendations to the business.
- Supporting end-users if issues arise related to CRM and Triage issues escalated by Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) prior to escalation to third party support.
- Working as part of the IT Team to resolve issues related to the Ms Dynamics, ADX Portal
- Interact with the 1st Line Response Team members where support requests are escalated to them and manage such requests to closure.
- Shared responsibility for application security, user setup and management
- Testing & Rollout of new modules & interfaces
- Support CRM work streams within key projects
- IT Manager
- IT Team Lead
- Director of Quality Assurance & Statistical Services
- CRM Partner
- Subject Matter Experts (SME’s)
- School & Individual Business Units
- The ideal CRM Application Support Specialist must hold a degree in ICT or equivalent
- Technical and analytical skills with a systematic working style¸ with a strong attention to detail and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong facilitation, analytical and design skills – A problem solver.
- Ability to write procedural documentation for support and training of applications
- Personable, confident with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written across all user levels.
- The successful candidate must be willing to perform cross-functional duties as necessary to support the IT team
- Fluent spoken and written English
Salary: Dependent on experience
Annual Leave: 24 days
Visa: Must hold a valid working visa
Application Process: To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and CV, quoting reference number: NCI0739 and Title of Position to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Friday, 15th September 2017.
National College of Ireland’s mission is to change lives through education
Note: The functions and responsibilities of the CRM Application Support Specialist are based on the current stated role and objectives of the College. These functions may alter in line with any change in the role and objectives of the NCI.
National College of Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.